ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

question

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi,
    I'm not a geo. and don't have an in-depth knowledge of rare earth ore bodies and their occurrence.

I recently attended the ARU roadshow, and AS stated that at Nolans they are currently (or about to start) a sterilisation drilling program in order to find the limit of the REE ore body and where, as TCG would say "hopefully find a place to put the dunny".

My question has to do with the phosphate part of the ore body. Is it likely that once they have found the edge of the REE mineralisation, that the phosphate occurrence would continue to any significant extent?

ie. can they further mine and concentrate the phosphate ore, which I imagine would be much cheaper and simpler without REE presence, in order to add to further revenue streams via a phosphate product.

from a quick review of MAKs resource, they seem to have a huge deposit of ~14% phosphate, which they will conc. to the commercial standard of ~30% and sell on market. ARU's phosphate content is ~14%, and they could do similar things to MAK. Possibley ARU could be sitting on a huge phosphate deposit that can be cheaply and easily turnt into cash.

Looks like a very bright future for REEs and possibly a bright future for phosphates.

I hope you can understand my blatherings.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $514.9K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 468288 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 572079 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.