SBM 6.67% 24.0¢ st barbara limited

question

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Something popped into my head after reading some recent posts. im really speculating here but could potentially be on to something.

I think someone mentioned Macquarie doesnt like to lose money.

That made me think!

Could it be smoke n mirrors, being the recent slide from the top so that the underwriters Macquarie Capital get to clean up the 89 per cent shortfall ? I understand shes down to 31 now and one would think its crazy, but she wouldnt of got this low if not for the selloff and short selling from those in the know.

i could be wrong but i think, maybe, just maybe, macquarie are behind this whole thing. will see how it pans out.

i know for a fact that leading up to February 2008 Macquarie was recommending this stock as a buy, and upgraded their SP forecast to $1.10....and lo and behold, a few short months later, SP comes crashing down ? smells quite dirty dont you think ?

now if the SP held up and prospered then people would have been on to it. but instead the SP caves in and people dont think twice about it. In fact, people believe Macquarie are the ones who have been had.

but i ask the question ? have they been had? Maybe Xmas time will be telltale sign after Gwalia is up and running.

Remember, Macquarie dont like to lose money and rarely do!

so for me , it begs the question.?

food for thought.

i may be complete nuts here and way off track, as my old age has made me cynical.sometimes i need a reality check.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $865.9K 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52553 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 845110 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.