PEN 2.25% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi everyone, it's good to hear all your thoughts and opinions in...

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Hi everyone, it's good to hear all your thoughts and opinions in regards to PEN.
    In saying that, we don't have to take off each others heads when it comes to discussing the S/P. All questions in regards to PEN are relevant.

Let just toss in a little comparison to break down where we are at. Take a look at PDN. That has come down from $9.36 to $2.23. PDN has dropped over 78% over the last 12 months. Isn't this company producing Uranium atm??? Wow..... that's quite a significant drop for a pretty solid company that's making money don't you think. Oh hang on, the price of U has gone down just a tad not to mention the general market sentiment is a little blue.

Now lets take at look at PEN (a speculative stock exploring for U)
    Even if you bought in at the yearly high (6 cents) the s/p drop isn't quite as extreme as PDN. PEN now trading at 1.8 cents has dropped 70% over the last 12 months as opposed to PDN which has dropped 78%.

My point is, try not to concern yourself with the current s/p atm.

Even though the company is in a much better position now than where it was 12 month's ago, it is how it is due to many different factors. World financials, commodities, bear market etc etc.

IMO, for a spec stock I don't think we are doing too bad considering some of the blue chips out there are suffering even worse.

Maybe PEN will be a take over, maybe PEN will finance their own money to start production, at this point in time no one really knows.

Either way, I'm on board and plan to stick it out as long as it takes. Patience will be rewarded to those who hold. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $1.037M 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 510772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.