BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

Gday BigRedGood questions.If they dont get the Blackwater...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Gday BigRed

Good questions.

If they dont get the Blackwater financing then they need to pay back the MFC loan. So this would be around $2m I believe.

So they need to either sell assets or raise some equity.

I would imagine they would want to keep Enertec, bc of the manufacturing side, and probably Reveal, for its distribution into the US. So the one asset they could sell would be Toyway?
    That wouldnt be enough to pay back the loan so they would either need to renegotiate payment back to MFC, or try and raise some equity along the way.

I dont think anyone wants this not to work out. All the prior owners of the 4 business they bought have equity in BRT, with MFC being by far the largest shareholder.
    Do MFC want BRT to fail? Dunno. Sure they would get their license back, and they would have received their cash back, but they would still have all their shares in BRT.

I think BRT have done a great job getting the MFC profile increased and i think MFC realise this.
    If BRT cant get the loan (and i still remain confident they can), then lets hope they can renegotiate with MFC for some sort of extension while they sort themselves out.

And from a personal point of view, i first got into this company when it was just BRT and they had announced the purchase of Enertec and Reveal. I bought shares ranging from 8c to double that based on the BRT product range and also Enertec and Reveal. So if we end up back to this kind of structure (assuming worst case of course), then we still have a viable business, and all that would be needed is a cash injection.

Either way, whatever happens IMO the company and management team have learned alot through this experience and whichever way we come out of it all we will all be better for it.

I just hope that its with a Blackwater loan and the MFC loan paid off and if there was enough cash Noble paid off aswell.

TIme will tell, and yep, we are getting close to the 14th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.