GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Well, it was a decent thread without name calling for a short...

1. 897 Posts.
    Well, it was a decent thread without name calling for a short time.

Most of what you've written is in agreement with what others and myself have written long before and what everyone else is aware of.
    What are you trying to say that is so different?

Throw your arms up if it makes you feel better, drop your pants and amuse yourself for all I care.
    But then to claim you are relaxed - uh uh, someone is not telling the truth???

So far the frustrated people amongst us are not coping too well with the situation and are reacting angrilly to anything short of a ramp.

Chinese economy is in far more trouble than anyone suspected 6 months ago. GDP under 7% means massive unemployment and problems on a scale that dwarfs the "whole" Australian population. Guess what, it's under 7%!

Yeah I'm sure the Chinese will keep building urban accomodation when there already exists a rapidly growing oversupply and no-one has employment or money to purchase the buildings. That's a recipe for success, eh?

I know two things for certain, EVERYTHING WILL SLOW DOWN IN CHINA, no-one knows for how long though and, IO pricing will affect GBG's profitability, not the project, but by how much no-one knows.

Why do you think the increase to 12 mtpa was abandoned for the time being? Gee, if China was going to return to boom times in a year or two, why abandon it?? Because it won't!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.