GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Roy, thanks for your kind words, I think?Yeah, I know exactly...

1. 897 Posts.
    Roy,
    thanks for your kind words, I think?
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, that's why I said:-
    "If nothing else, he's always interesting to listen too!"
    Which no-one can deny, he's certainly entertaining, no-one escapes his wrath when he's in the mood.

Roy, please also note the inverted commas in "worlds best Treasurer". That was his own description of himself if you remember, not mine, so throw me some slack on that one.

In his defence, (or mine), I agree with him on the severity of the crisis and the time the US will take to recover - but I am not an economist by any means.

Since the US, UK, Australia etc. are already borrowing heavily from China, UAE etc. to fund their way through the crisis, he's comments re. China and India's status needing to be recognised and utilised by the global committees, warrants attention.

Australia itself faces great hardship ahead and all points of view should be considered and any prejudices put aside to allow all views to be aired.

Claims from idiots on here that they have been through similar events before and everything will be OK - just keep buying stocks, is just utter rubbish. No-one knows.

We are only just entering the tunnel and there is no sign of any light on the other side yet.
    Notice Rudd doesn't smile much anymore and Turnbull can't contain his joy? We know what that means though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.