I stopped momen trading at the moment. Swing trading to me is...

1. 513 Posts.
    I stopped momen trading at the moment. Swing trading to me is less risky and sometimes I get caught up in the moment.

I try to avoid 10c-20c shares since you don't have much time to react and each tick is worth alot. I recently started a more conservative approach. 3-7% with average 5% stop loss. Take profits between 7-100% depends on situation. (as happened with cer lately)

Everyone can make money, even if it was a random guess. The problem with the day trading dairies is by the time its running, its usually (not always) too late. Its better to do the research before and find out which ones may run and be the one with the big profits. If you are always following someone elses tip here, you are feeding them and not maximizing your profits and just lazy.

Spend some time doing your OWN RESEARCH. I find it very entertaining to go thru the day trading diaries after close and search the stock up at the certain time, sp, and see where it headed after the person posted. You will find alot of the time it has a little bit of steam left then it goes down. Your entry price is their exit price. Im not saying there's anything wrong with the thread at all btw, has worked out for me many times.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.