Hi BBThe last couple of threads have shown that some are getting...

1. 1,812 Posts.
    Hi BB

The last couple of threads have shown that some are getting burnt in the current markets whipsaws.

So, to make sure we all learn something.

a) What do you think of NCP. Its your money, your trading system, your timeframe ... and your money

b) If I say it looks good and you should buy .. will you? If you do, you are a fool (sorry ... you arent ... but if you buy on anyones recommendation here .. you are). Since what I say is immaterial to what you "actually" think ... why ask ... why not state what it is you feel about the stock? Are you searhing for confirmation of what you already believe ...and if enough say "yay" .. you will buy?

c) If I say it looks crap, will you not buy? See all of the above ....

Trading is all about you making a decision, for you, based on your trading style and how much risk you can tolerate. If you want people to reinforce your already established belief ... then your trading plan is lacking...

Sorry ... not trying to knowck you around at all ... but the stock market tackes more money from beginnners than it does those equipped to trade. 95%+ of people in te market will be mainly losing money. It all boils down to who will you are equipped to trade ... and people who ask

* Why is it going down
    * Why is it going up
    * WHat does eveyone think

are doomed for failure. Make your trades in isolation to the crowd ... and sure post here what you think ... and you will gleen someinfo (prob fundamental and technical) .. some will correct you, wome will reinforce your position ... AND ... you will learn.

If you trade technically post what you see, people will add to it, you will become enlightened and a better trader. IF you trade fundamentally, post your reasoning and again people will add to your research, correct you and also reinforce your position.

Good luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.