ALA 1.56% 15.8¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Questionable Business Practises Carter

1. 2,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Jeez,

So Carter signs his name to an announcement 40 minutes before close of business and a four day long weekend. The announcement is based on "verbal" notification from an appeal heard "earlier in the month".

I wonder if the advice for Carter came from RM Capital? But at some stage Stewart needs to hold some responsibility (as Chairman) for the actions of this company. This is really dodgy business and not dissimilar to the recent cut performance shares deal orchestrated by management.

I really don't care too much about the court case except that Carter stated in at least 3 annual reports that it would have "no material effect" on the company, which again shows his ignorance in corporate matters and a failure in his fiduciary responsibilities.

Sth's postulated that the court case might be borne by the lack of an "in-kind" contribution to BP coffers associated with the Ph3 to Ph2A fiasco and he could be correct. I suspect that the receivers are chasing dollars on behalf of the Federal State of Brandenburg after BP received fists full of euros to support their lab  development project. http://www.sudapharma.com/attachments/article/33/3.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $310.4K 1.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 122752 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 340735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.