CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

questionable.

1. 572 Posts.
    Since CCU hit 80 cents in August share price has been on a downward trend.
    At a time when processing plant was being ramped up.
    At a time when company announcements were strongly advertising the plant was progressing soundly and expectations of reaching planned output of silver by fourth quarter were in place.
    At a time that price of silver was sound.

In the excitement of regular confirmations from management and with the understanding that all was going to plan many of us graciously overlooked the falling share price.

After all some of our group were indicating ---
    1. Price of silver would definitely be $40 or more by the end of December.
    2. Share price would definitely be well over $1.00 come 2013. $1.15 or $1.20 seemed to be the signal.
    3. This is the most significant item -- When any suggestions that CCU production targets may not be achieved a speedy response was usually given often in a form such as "They will shit it in" or something of that nature.
    Now who would be so knowledgeable as to be so convinced that the production target would be reached with certainty?

Does all of this seem strange?
    Will I be denounced for these comments?

Whatever!
    These things did happen and fair minded people must make up their own mind.

It was interesting too that after the works manager resigned - for personal reasons; that unexpected fund raising occurred and at the same time the company was making very positive presentations and assurances.

Could it be remotely possible that some with more detailed knowledge were able to profit by trading into the previously mentioned share price downturn? Could any of the posts on this forum have been helpful to them?

I certainly have no knowledge of any such matters but once again this is presented with an open mind and people must do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

Please make sure any comments to follow are made in a responsible and discreet manner.
    Address the facts and not personalities and no abuse of people.

After all the recent disappointments I believe that the company managers are of a high standard and look forward to better days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.