PDN 2.17% $9.90 paladin energy ltd

Questionable, page-38

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I bought in at 32c. I have a very different view in that you cannot deny the strength in the shareprice which at this point seems to be defying the doomsdayers. Hitting 35c today with a raising at 26c suggests there are many out there who like the deal and the fact the 'cloud' of debt in Nov being cleared. That takes the lid off. Uranium price seems to have at least halted its downside momentum and you have a savvy investor willing to pay 42c. On top of this, broker upgrades (for what its worth) once the deal was announced suggests, once again, the deal was a good one for shareholders.

To be able to hold up while many retail investors are seemingly selling, and energy prices have slumped is a strong signal. Also, Canadians will want to soak up stock if it falls in order to maintain their current position.

All an opinion, and reasonable arguments against the shorters who are trying their very best to make a buck convincing you the share price will be dumped. At this point, the shorters are on the wrong side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.