FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Good afternoon "FAR" shareholdersI have in the past been told...

1. 726 Posts.
    Good afternoon "FAR" shareholders

I have in the past been told that looking back at the share price of this company to try a predict the coming shareprice is a waste of time,but as there is little in the form of ANN'S coming from the company i am going to do just this.

between the 11/8/2011 and today 1-feb2012 there seems to be regular pumps only last a few days but seems to me that a lot of shares are brought up by some one and there seems to be after it gets out of the price range of the 0.035 range the buying stops. almost like some one is willing to pay between 0.029cps to the mid 0.035cps than the buying stops and the share price drifts around and than slowly drift down in to the high 0.02cps range, than the same happens.

Could this just be a group of day traders paying us visit's or is this some think more than that in the form of someone sucking up as many share's as possible before there requird by LAW to register with the ASX via a notice to the share holder and public that there becoming a larger holder in the companys interests.

IMO i think this has been happing by some one with big pocket's and there slowly gaining as much interst in this company before the up coming bit of news....senegal renew of pemits,kenya piers drilling up coming news.

We here at the "FAR" hotcopper page are all talking about when we get this news and that news but clearly we are missing the piscaso being painted before us in the form of some one slowly slowly buy up the share of people who have been saying there had enough of the company and the lack of share value.when we should IMO be more interested in who is buying shares on market in large amounts which is pushing the share price up to point than staying mute about it than waiting out the drift and doing it again.

I am sure you have been watching the trades going in the in the passed few weeks,like a few days ago when each minute there was a trade beetween 500 to 700+ shares in the buy side each 60 second time frame, and this also happend a few weeks back but the trades were more around 7,000 to 8000 share "buy" all this should be sparking a little interest on the hotcopper site thanit has been doing so i am interested in what LT share holders have to say about the trading going on....
    cheers
    cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.