FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Well responded DB, but I can't believe mlives is here for any...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Well responded DB, but I can't believe mlives is here for any other reason than too take the piss out of us. Clearly nobody can be that ST----.

Good reply to DB's comment Whiskey as we don't need any more confusion on board. Imagine how far mlives could run with near half a kilometer of net oil pay.

To the lowest price target GO realms in. You can take your Patterson's. We know FA. Cobra, nice response but I'm aiming much higher than Potter's. I choose to bypass Malcy and the rest, and set my sights to Strachan, and go for the quadruple, and become more than mere mortals if most of our near future comes to fruition. Analysts read reports, know less about the company than 90% here on HC. Strachan knows oil, and he appears to be sitting at the same table with most of us.

Lasty to Szaba, the poster that everyone loves not too appreciate. The closest realism we have had to the late PJ. Even Szaba in recent times has raised the bar, but kept the potential hype in proportion. Well researched and grounded. Keep up the valuable input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.