BCT 0.00% 0.4¢ bluechiip limited

I read the June quarterly and post and was encouraged to see...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I read the June quarterly and post and was encouraged to see Bluechiip working hard to create sales. It was fantastic to see Bluechiip on the Micronic web-site, having become the first distributor in North America. Bluechiip has certainly come along way. Of course, Investors are nervous as they wait patiently for sales from this distributor and other companies as it confirms Bluechiip's place in this elite field.

It is encouraging to hear that progress is developing with the channel partners Inpeco and H&S Qualita nel Software and I look forward to hearing about this in the coming months. Actually it seems like their could be a lot of positive announcements to come.

I have invested in this company not just because biobanking is the next big thing but because the management seems to sleep, eat and work - bluechiip and their track record indicates they are an honest bunch.

Frost & Sullivan in their article stated that "a totally integrated system of hardware, software and consumable tools will be the way to smart biobanking". Bluechiip has done a fine job at finding its way to the elite in this field. Well done Brett and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1759058 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2169757 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.