NTI 5.33% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Lol did you even read the abstract? two studies, one based on a...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lol did you even read the abstract? two studies, one based on a group of 8.....4 kids got a placebo treatment. The other with 19 kids, and showed varied results.......hardly conclusive science. Secondly all the kids in the study were all high functioning on the spectrum, hardly a solution for across the board.

Ive followed the threads on this stock for a while, and find the lack of any level of scientific literacy in the content a bit concerning. And you pixe...jumping down the throat and dismissing uz3r after he went to the effort and posted some really usefull information. And i have got to agree with his SO, seems a little fishy to me to say the least.

and id just like to point out, that as far as im aware CE and FDA are not even close to being the same administrations. There was no scientific testing going on in terms of randomised trials on patients.....it just means that the device is safe for use and is allowed to be distributed and sold in the EU. The batteries wont blow up and there are no hazzards to the consumer. Feel free to correct me if im wrong

All in imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $74.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $41.31K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 231728 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 82361 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.