NTI 0.00% 9.1¢ neurotech international limited

Questions about the technology

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

Newcomer here. I just read through the last investor presentation and watched a couple of you tube videos on the autism technology (which I understand is the primary application at the moment).

Do I understand the technology properly?
    1. Child with autism wears device for 40 mins+ p/day
    2. Device undertakes measures brainwaves
    3. Device uses its trademark magic to generate and play soundwaves back to the wearer via headphones
    4. This generates electrical impulses which reduce the affects of the neurological disorder/autism
    5. This presents a window of time for the child to learn/listen/perform more effectively

Is this correct?

Based on what others have said here - I understand that this treatment is most effective during the period when the device is being worn (40+ minutes) but has also shown to have an ongoing cumulative effect from regular ongoing treatment - is this correct? Has a positive ongoing cumulative effect been proven effective in the same manner it has during the treatment period?

I would appreciate any clarity from you kind folks here. My SO is a behavior therapist with years experience working in early intervention with children with autism - I am interested in this technology/company as an investment and want to ask her about the practical applications.

Im also happy to forward any questions anyone has here about the practical application of this device or the autism 'industry' here in Australia generally.

Cheeers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.