CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

Seriously I dont get what is wrong with some people. I take the...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Seriously I dont get what is wrong with some people. I take the time to share my research and thoughts on a stock with some of you even admiting that I have done extensive research.

I then mention that I think CRC has the chance to increase its SP by a significant margin, I talk about how I think management has a good track record with exploration, etc.

However based on my investment criteria (which you only know a little about) I say CRC is not for me, but still a good investment overall (IMO).

Then after all that people are taking pot shots at me??? seriously???

Beaver less than one month ago we could have changed your post to read:

Lets hope the CRC land and envrionment court process in NSW goes well. Cant see how you can build an all or nothing thing like that into a financial model. Without that mine, CRC are over priced and no 1 bagger.

Secondly, it is fairly easy to make a model that allows for the failure of a mine to get up. Scenario a: The mine gets approved and the SP goes up. Scenario b: the mine gets rejeted and the price goes down.

See, because you dont know my investment criteria, you are in no position to comment. As I stated before I specifically look for stocks with the potential for 5 - 10x return.

Another component of my strategy is that I invest only what I am comfortable losing. And by losing I budget for a 100% loss of capital.

In reality however, I do expect that if a massively negative announcement came out I would get out for between 25 and 50% of my initial investment. That is the approach I take, it is high risk, no one is doubting that.

And that is obviously reflected in KGL. Did I ever say it would be successful? did I ever say it would be 10 bagger? No I merely said the stocks I look at have the POTENTIAL to do so. I rate KGL in that category (based on my research). Obviously there are milestones that need to be met (as is the same for an company, including CRC).

Finally, It is a bit ironic that you are saying that a stock without approvals is more risky when it was only a few weeks ago when CRCs very own project didnt have the required appprovals. Buying before this takes place obviously carries higher risk, but also the potential for a higher return and that is what I am after,

I am sorry that you dont see value in my posts (that state that CRC has potential and should increase in value). Hopefuly others here at least value an opinion that supports their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.