CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

questions and answers, page-47

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    NST is a good quality "safe" stock that should be in every investor's gold stock portfolio.

It's probably not going to give 10X return from this level...the opportunity for that has flown (infact it was more like 20X from Paulsens acquisition), but in a strong gold price environment I expect it to strongly outperform its peers (SLR, RMS, and other high grade producers). $3-$4 is achieveable over a 2-3 year period.

Therefore assuming someone's gold portfolio is not comprised fully of highly risky spec stocks, it should be part of the their core investments.

CRC is probably not a ten bagger, but it is imo now a very low risk proposition for a stock that has 3-4X multiple upside on the deposit alone (a producer will generally get to a SP valuation well above its NPV so use that as a guide only). The 10X potential comes purely from exploration and that's where the risk comes in (if its the 10X you're buying it for) - I'm there for the more "moderate" returns.

If you're looking for a potential 10X stock without exploration risk, then Kentor Gold is one to consider. The risk there (over the next 12 months) is primarily geopolitical in nature...however its Australia Jervois project can also provide subsntial upside over a longer term (say 3-4 years) if its Andash project in Krygyzstan doesn't get off the ground.

Along with DRM, these three stocks now pretty much comprise the majority of my gold portfolio, though I have a couple other smaller plays, such as PDI in Africa.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.