CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

Paul, Very hard to evaluate your investment approach with out...

1. 281 Posts.
    Paul,
    Very hard to evaluate your investment approach with out much more detail would love it if you emailed me your notes as i'm sure i could learn a thing or ten. I wonder how any kind of research could evaluate a 10 bagger without it being noticed by every one else that does intensive research. To me a simple ignorant manufacture (we invest 10 million and at the end of the day its pretty much worth 10mill or more if you are any good) where as in the mining game it appears to me that invest 10 million drill some holes and 99% of the time you prove its worth nothing seems madness but that's what they do. So to me a 10 bagger needs to be by definition a new discovery or else its already factored in. So i have a very simple approach.
    1. They need to drill holes, So watch out for the ones that don't as they are playing a different game.
    2. Make sure they have cash to do the drilling and keep a sharp eye on what they are drilling and learn about geology and metallurgy, As refractory ore really sucks and 30oz /ton 1 inches wide and 75 miles long is pretty pointless. Just as 2 oz/ton down 200 meters is.
    3. Watch the dilution aspect very closely its easy enough to see coming.

So for me with CRC the mine start up was a good thing and they have plenty of targets to drill for that new discovery. Was disappointed when they seemed to adopt that approach but then drilled some deep holes i suspect to try and get that new discovery but deep holes need deep pockets. Then the Greenies putting the cat amongst the pigeons and delaying it all taking the oppies out of the picture was a shame.

In short CRC is on its last round as far as becoming a ten bagger due to them approaching the 500 million shares get the fk out time, level. But im sure there's 2 more years left so no mad rush and maybe just maybe they hit it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.