FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions and comments from the "expert" repor, page-29

1. 4,326 Posts.
    darlin,

valid question and only in my opinion is it that the only people with real cash in the current climate are the chinese, and they won't bid against each other.

also imo FML wasn't really ripe for the picking, alot of cash went into CRE and cash costs were through the roof and no elephants have yet been unearthed, hence imo western companies (especially the blue chips with cash whom answer to major shareholders who like security) would see FML in the too risky basket at present.

After considering some of the other posters comments re barrick and stones intentions i start to join more dots, and only really hypothesising but it makes sense that if Barrick oz was unofficially up for grabs, and yes the only real supplement to granny smith mill viably is laverton operations, perhaps the chinese through stone were about to pounce on CRE and then Barrick, FML board for any number of reasons wanted to deal themselves into the equation and hence made a play for CRE. Shandong come in to protect the chinese interest and make a play for the combined CRE/FML entity... i now wouldn't be suprised if Barrick oz is next on the hit list as some other posters have mentioned. Makes complete sense to me. And yes it would be great to be a part of it however I am still apprehensive on the lack of control us 49% will have, and how we may even get diluted further if there is a play for Barrick (or anyone else for that matter) which includes a scrip component.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.