FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions and comments from the "expert" repor, page-39

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi,

We discussed the major shareholders and institutions on another thread, which ended with an open question... There seem to be a few people who claim to have knowledge on what the institutions/top 20 holders will vote but no evidence or justification. If the vote was in contention then I am sure there would have been opinions published.

I am sure that there has not been enough volume for the top 20 holders to have been sold down, and if they wanted to they could not sell on market in any volume without loosing out bigtime. I think the most likely option of they do want out would be to approach Shandong directly. This is on the assumption they see no long term future with a majority holder and a continued decline in share price as the money is spent quickly (and in takeovers with the going 40% premium).

Anyhow I would like to hear the opinion of someone with specific knowledge on the disclosure required if there were sales agreements in place that could affect the vote. Not just opinions, but I have not had time to go through the ASX regulations, and even the regulations are often circumvented by those with legal knowledge. So any lawyers here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.