SYA 8.11% 4.0¢ sayona mining limited

Questions and concerns to raise at the EGM on July 17th, 2023

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    As you all know, the EGM is to be held on July 17th, Level 28, 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane at 10 a.m.

This is a good chance for us to have our concerns be heard by Sayona.

We all know that Sayona will just screen out the hard questions we’ll put to them online so I am hoping some of you can be there in person to be able to voice some of the biggest concerns we have (but in a civil way, please).

I want to start this thread to discuss and consolidate in order of importance, our biggest concerns and questions.I will start with some concerns I have:

Sayona continues to materially mislead investors. “Offtakes in coming weeks” has become months with no further clarification or correction released to market.

There was supposed to be a PFS on the carbonate plant, turned out to be a PTS. No explanation given.

There was supposed to be a DFS on NAL given, all we got was a stinker of a PFS that wrecked the SP, and the DFS only came later this year. No explanation given.

I still feel that Sayona's investor relations, publicity, and communications could be much better.

This is NOT BL’s job, and also NOT Dougal’s job. The BOD really need to hire someone to be in charge of investor relations, both communications and publicity-wise, someone who is actually knowledgeable and will actually answer phone calls or emails. this person will have the title "investor-relations" or something along these lines.

Enough of the JasoninAU juvenile crap on twitter, Anthony Fensom is a joke (he knows absolutely nothing). And you just don't get your financial manager to double as a PR point person.

Someone needs to be there, whose SOLE job, 24/7 is to answer to investors or would-be investors, and to execute a sophisticated publicity campaign.

I will add more as we go forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $411.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $3.200M 82.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1663807 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2719252 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 35265321
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.