SYA 9.76% 4.5¢ sayona mining limited

Questions and concerns to raise at the EGM on July 17th, 2023, page-2

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    arbarf, having worked in an NYSE corporation my entire career and being an officer and VP of Finance for the last 20 of that period, I can tell you that what you think you will do at the General Meeting and what will actually happen will most likely greatly differ. i am afraid you will only become more frustrated. we were slightly small than $1.2 bil and in no way did our Board or Sr Mngt address your concerns with someone being responsible 24/7 to answer questions of individual investors and never potential investors, that doesn't happen anywhere. Concerns of Institutional Investors were addressed either with a formal meeting or in writing back never verbally. our individual investment holdings, while material to us, are not in anyway to the Company. if you are not a listed party, i.e. 5% threshhold or an institution or Financier here in the US, you fall into the group of "thank you for having faith in us but don't expect to be addressed individually.". i have a million shares but that won't register on their horizon. if you get to ask a question during the meeting, it at most probably will be only one with a follow on. so better make it count. if the major investors had the concerns you have about timelines they would have requested clarifications. if the issue is not material to financial disclosures for the Company, those won't be made public. for an SEC Corp, that would be the case though i am not familiar with ASX requirements. A number here feel compensation is an issue, but from what I have seen and experienced our Sr Mngt group is underpaid compared to most for the responsibility the have at developing this Company. jmho on that but it is common practice to grant share options as an incentive to keep growth moving. they are options not immediate compensation. i speak from experience regarding the granting of options. pls dont get me wrong as the non movement of the SP has alot of nerves on end, but the Board cannot control shorting interest and SP action before we begin to actually be a viable revenue producing Company is out of control unless someone fraudulently states something. Mngt keeps their head down especially until they prove they are viable. I did non deal as well as deal Roadshows like Dougal has done. internal contractual agreements are just that, internal until finalized which can be delayed for many untold reasons. now once final, per SEC, if that would be considered a potential material event we spoke at that time. negotiations with govt bodies which i dealt with as well could drag on for weeks after we thought we had it buttoned up. just trying to put a realistic spin on where your post is going. i hope you do get to speak or whomever goes, just please keep your hopes in line with potential reality. jmho as an ASX company may be different from an NYSE Corp but i don't think that much. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $463.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.768M 39.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 7013461 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1144013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 11759393
Last updated 16.04pm 31/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.