WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Questions for 5 April Investor Call

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I have started this thread to consolidate shareholders subject matters of interest for the investor call next week.  Feel free to “reply” by including your own question in a post which others can then evaluate by liking/TU’ing.

For those interested, I created similar thread last year for the company's October investor call which can be reviewed here. It worked well, and I have been specifically requested by Matt Wright to do the same this time because the Board wishes to address issues that are of most concern to shareholders.

So that the thread is not derailed for this purpose, please adhere to the following guidelines for posting:
    - each reply post should articulate a single question (this way it’s clear why a like/TU is given)
    - posters are at liberty to submit many questions (provided each is in a single post)
    - click like/TU if you want the question answered
    - posters should avoid posting opinions about submitted questions because that’s not the purpose of the thread

I will consolidate the top questions (determined by likes/TU) on Tuesday morning and will forward to Matt Wright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.