WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What's completely frustrating about this situation is the fact...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    What's completely frustrating about this situation is the fact that it has been made clear on multiple occasions in the past that shareholders will not stand idly by as management operate behind closed doors and shuns the outside world. You would think that management would acknowledge how real of a problem this is which could very well be their downfall, yet absolutely nothing is changed.

Sorry if i'm sounding like a broken record but this is the perfect opportunity for shareholders to make it clear via the questions forwarded to management. If we are either not satisfied by the answers or no change is made as has been done in the past then I propose this idea:

We collect shareholders on hotcopper, pool our shares and use that weight behind us to write a letter to management disclosing the sentiment towards managements handling of shareholder relations. 90million shares will be 5% of the companys holdings, will that be suffice?

Either way, nothing will be done unless we all band together. I myself have said in the past that 3cents will be the absolute bottom, it won't be breached again but here we are at a 2.9cent close. The last time we were at such lows was back in December of 2013. Just let that sink in, not only that but in the past two years we thanked management for getting us to this stellar share price with $364,660 worth of free shares for their "performance". Ripper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.