NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

questions for ab

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Westhx
    While I stated earlier that I don't bother with questions any more there has been a persistent rumour doing the rounds that we were about to do another cash raise. It concerned me enough to bounce it off AB today. I have his permission to share it so the result is as follows:-

I put several questions to AB while I had his attention:

Q. Is the Company in a strong enough financial position to move forward on current projects without need for "fundraising" in ANY form? I include Jab1, Jab2 the S.A. facility expansion and foreseeable working capital but not Jab3 onwards.
    A. NewSat does not have plans to undertake a capital raising. I’m not sure where that rumour originated but like you, I have heard it.

Q. Why have we not seen any announcements regarding Jab2 contracts.
    A. Our pipeline for Jabiru-1 is strong and shareholders can expect conversion at a steady rate between now and launch.

Q. .Why have we not seen any announcements regarding Jab2 contracts.
    A. Jabiru-2 launches in the last week of May and we expect more than half the capacity to be sold by that date with the balance sold shortly thereafter. This will provide solid revenue for the next financial year. [Disappointing answer. ONLY HALF!]

Q. Are we correct in assuming that interest payments on the debt financing will be in USD? .
    A. All NewSat’s Jabiru-1 debt financing is transacted in USD. So are the sales contracts.

Q. .Have we converted any of the pipeline for Jab 3 onwards into signed contracts yet? – if not why not seeing as we touted them 12 mths ago.
    A. Jabiru-3 and onward will be the subject of updates later this year as our focus is on the existing teleport business, Jabiru-1 and Jabiru-2.

These 2 questions asked but were not answered
    Are Jab2 contracts going to be at full price or discount?
    Will Coface be in USD or Euro?

At least it ends [for us here on forum only] speculation re a CR. Needs to have the word spread more widely. We are not the only ones who have heard it.

Full points to AB on this occasion. He has been informative and direct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.