NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

questions for ab, page-18

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If you are pinning your hopes solely on AB's need for fame and fortune to bankroll yours forget it Cararon.

Check out the many ways to get info on people and you will find his luxury home in XXXXX, have a look at his multi-million $$ salary, his part ownership of a luxury yacht Company, his membership of exclusive golf clubs, his world trips annually at NWT [our] expense, etc.

I should be so poor.

No, he no longer need us nor does he any longer need money although we no doubt we could all always use more.

AB is and always has been an entrepreneur and his ego requires he go out on a high. Twice previously he has almost gone [3rd time lucky?] but he would be determined to see this through to at least Jab1 launch. It is his baby and he will do whatever it takes to get it over the line.

His personal satisfaction, not his personal fortune, is what will win the day for us.

I also take the point re Jab1 sales Cararon. As I have said before if we can't do any better than 50% of a negligible capacity on Jab2 then our highly paid people have some very serious soul searching to do before the launch of the BIG one.

Jab2 launch only 38 days away and Jab1 getting closer all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.