PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

PB, Got a 2nd much more detailed letter from APAC today....

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    PB,

Got a 2nd much more detailed letter from APAC today.

Highlights:
    -Looks as if they aren't going to be shy about it. The 2 APAC noms with be APAC.
    (after reading the TO panel reason I don't care anymore. I just want honestly. If they are APAC guys ok. Right now PRC has 3 PRC members.)

-They will support the appointment of 2 NEW INDEPENDENT board members. with 1 looking to be the chairmen.
    -The letter says APAC will invest substantial sums which the TO panel confirmed today. up to 14M!!!
    (Not sure it will be needed now as it looks as if there are other brokers willing to underwrite)
    - The company needs to dramatically slash costs. Currently at 3.5M annually!
    (most of that's going to ppl who don't own any ABM shares.)
    -APAC is NOT seeking control.
    -ABM needs good people who have experience in success. It's now a exploration company and needs good PROVEN geologists.
    -Listed more detailed bio's on BS and MC.

I just did some more research on them both and maybe it's because BL and PRC just ripped the heart and trust of ABM the past 12 month but, I'm willing to give them a go. (I was on the fence a bit) I just don't see anything bad about them. If the fact they are APAC guys is the only reason...well sorry, that's not good enough reason anymore.
    APAC just saved my ass as a ABM shareholder. I need to thank them.

As I said at the beginning I thought PRC were ok. However, actions and how you treat follow Australia's (yes, I know I'm Canadian!) is how you judge people. Even though I was joking before...BL and PRC's action are truly disgusting. Greed is good but, not on that level.

I've read EVER ASX doc since APAC became shareholders. I haven't seen them try anything to hurt shareholders. Their avg cost is also .67 cents

Still up to everyone own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18.25K 9.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 121872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22170689 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.