VYS 1.52% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

Hi Guys, pls add to your list...Most questions that are...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Hi Guys, pls add to your list...

Most questions that are mentioned are not what most investors NEED to know now IMO? I feel we should use the AGM precious time for the questions that matter now, not for those in a year or 2. In my list of questions I have been direct in dealing with the key points for NOW. As I feel Silica, IPL, gold, even NMP are simply icing. We are yet to really make our cake? yet some wish to each the icing already... to put this in a metaphor.

For my money I am totally in this play (As stated all year) for the current and future income generation from the ALU Slag recycling plants worldwide. I am guessimating the current price consists of 70c for the Aussie plant\contracts and 60c for the OS expansion. Most of us have not put any of the ?icing on the cake? projects into our valuation going forward IMO. Personally my questions would be;

1) Council approval on Ponds, where are we at? Full plant completion and operating at full capacity was scheduled for a Nov 2010 finish, what is the time frame now? Council officer stated there should be no issues, if this is so when should the approval be given?

2) Is the council approval the ONLY thing holding us back from getting our full capacity income? Or can you proceed at full capacity whilst awaiting the council? When can we factor in the full income of 8.6Mil or more into our valuation as a sure thing?

3) It has been mentioned that the plant could generate far more than 8.6 million? How will this be possible? I gather you had contracts with Alcoa and Simms expire in 2011 to renegotiate terms and rates, as surely we can get more than 8.6M with this being the only solution available to them? With landfill dumping limitations In Australia, is not correct to say the MHM solution is the ONLY one available to ALU Coy?s?

4) OS expansion, what are your options and who have you been speaking with directly? Any news on OS expansion developments in relation to Alcoa?s plants worldwide? If this what was discussed in the US? If not, why not?

5) Please comment on a deal in affect with Alcoa that will take effect from the completion and successful commissioning of Plant 1 (Aussie Plant) on OS expansion? As you may know some investors have commented on an Alcoa OS expansion deal already been drawn? Yes, no or no comment.

6) You raised 12 million dollars at $1 ps, the purpose advised to investors was for an FE Study for OS expansion. Please tell me why this is completely necessary? As surely Plant 1 proves the process works, please make me understand as an investor? Surely the closed loop system will be a solution that most if not all ALU Coy?s will wish to be involved in. I am having trouble understanding the full extent of the FE Study?

Etc Etc?. All I want at this stage is super charged overseas expansion so we will be looking at a MC of a billion PLUS in a year, as opposed to 100-200M as our market cap.

If we muck around with FE Studies and let exec?s muck around with Gold mines in Africa, etc it will take longer than we wish to be a billion dollar Coy. In reality we only need to have 10 Plants like the Aussie one operating to be worth more than this. We have 100s of times the possibilities to Plant 1 worldwide.

Get Plant 1 fully commissioned and proven then onto OS expansion ASAP. Then after 20+ plants later and $10+ in SP, let us talk about the other prospects. For my money.

IMO- DYOR
    Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $9.277K 28.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1867 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 89629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.