BIT 0.00% 3.4¢ biotron limited

questions for agm

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Here's what I'd like to be asked of the board at the AGM:

Given the demonstrated effectiveness of Gileads new oral HCV drug without the requirement for interferon and ribavarin, where does the board see BIT225's place in the market, presuming its further trials are successful?

Is it anticipated that BIT225 will be part of a regimen for treatment of HCV with drugs other than interferon/ribavarin and if so what is the boards view of the likelihood of this eventuating?

Is the board of the view that the focus of BIT225 research should now be concentrate more on treatment of HIV?

Given that it would seem that BIT225 has more or less missed the boat for the major marketing for HCV treatment, does the board consider that an early partnering arrangment for HIV (and HCV?) research with a large pharma company would be better than going it alone until all results are in?

Is the board aware of other products in development for treatment of HIV which if brought to market earlier than BIT225 (presuming it is successful) cause BIT to miss the major market for this drug also.

These would seem to me to be pertinent questions that would strongly influence a decision on whether it is better to come to an early deal with a large company rather than go it alone in the hopes of higher profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $12.66K 367.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155931 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 113208 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.