AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM, page-4

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My question is. 1. On what grounds are the CC doctors suing AHZ/ or making a claim against AHZ.
    1.a. Is it in relation to there toxic deal made by Bio-MD management with Allied Health.Whereby Allied Health brought far less to the table than Bio-MD ( who at the time owned 70% of CC ).Yet Allied Health were given a 6 shares for every Bio-MD share resulting in an unjustifiable dilution to the original Bio-MD share holders?
    1.b. If this is the case.Should original Bio-MD shareholders be suing Bio-MD management over the deal.

It should be made very clear that if the deal had been fair and equitable to both companies that the extent of the present dilution would probably be less than half it is now.
    We as shareholders through CR's have now increased Allied vaccine share from around 40% to I think now 70 %. and Bio- MD's CC from 70% to 89%. The CR's have allowed AHZ to achieve this. However many of us believe the virus research and % increase was an expense we could have left until CC was up and running and the cash flow used to build up stake and run clinical trials.
    2. Why has management fast tracked the vaccine study when CC was well advanced with cash flow on the doorstep. Thereby requiring CR after CR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.