AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM?

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1816
    CardioCel sales are forcast to rise by 60% this year to $8.5 million. Minus the $1.6 million achieved in the first quarter this leaves $6.9 million in sales to achieve over the next three quarters or an average of $2.3 million per quarter. So we are on target for overall revenue numbers but are we still on target for the specific and stated CardioCel target of 60% growth to $8.5 million?

This will be a key question I will be asking at the AGM.

If anyone has any other suggested questions they would like possibly raised at the AGM please put them in this thread. I may only get to ask a couple so anyone else going should take the compiled list and together we may be able to get through most of them.

If we are indeed on target for CardioCel sales you would think we would need to see at least $2 million in CC revenue this quarter. Remembering that VascuCel was not included in the forecasts and should be seen as cream at this stage.

Another question I want to ask is can we get some colour around the progress made on clinical trials / studies for Chinese approval and roughly when we could expect to get our first revenue from there.

Another question will be on the potential of VascuCel to out sell CardioCel over the next few years and can we get any indication of what they think it might add to our revenue number this financial year.

A question around the HPV clinical trials will be another one.

Fire away guys but try to keep them positive and aimed at understanding our potential and how we are tracking against that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.