AVR 6.45% $12.22 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM?, page-132

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Well said Ciroc - yep definitely good luck to all that make the AGM tomorrow. Its been a roller coaster of late with the initiation of code red and there have been some huge changes all for the good, and it is encouraging to see these changes start to come to effect, showing most notably in the most recent 4c (sold into by Sabby, which should now be out, thank fk). And also with the expedited delivery of near term products such as Vascucel to market along with the swift FDA clearance, impeccably timed with the coincidental product withdrawal from market from some of the largest competition.

The change in focus and realligned sales strategy of Cardiocel now seems to be taking hold and hopefully picking up pace. For myself, the Adapt technology has always been a no-brainer and have no doubt that it will eventually dominate its market one way or another (which is why we first bought in and continue to confidently build and hold) hopefully now, with a more than competent board that is only going to grow in strength, led by a top class chairman and the removal of the dead wood bogging the company down, we will see it driven forward at the rates that we all thought possible, and begin to commence a long term accelerated growth in revenue reflected by a long term sustained and stable up-trend in share price for the foreseeable future. The vaccine side of this business has an equally exciting future, and looking forward to hopefully hearing some plans around that. Unfortunately, I am overseas but look forward to watching the presentation tomorrow. And reading the hopefully positive analysis.

With regard to Sabby, I have got them with around a $2m loss * see attached. With the bulk of their holding sold much below their buy in, when it fell below end of jan which was a big part due to them. This seems like a big price to pay for their warrants. The saving grace being that for them to be in the money I have them needing 90c ish. Happy for comments and analysis on this. Although totally irrivellant if we start to see a continue in interest more days like the volume seen on with the FDA clearance with next products and a sustained and accelerated increase in rev, which now looks inevitable. Never the less happy to see them gone.

sabby.jpg

Looks like the market over reacted yesterday with the election result - maybe due to hurt from the last market shock with the f-up that was brexit. oh well, was hoping for some cheap cheap usd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.