AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM, page-2

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Thanks for taking on that task dg. I still have a niggling thought running around in my head in relation to Mark Zirsen's appointment to the board of SmartTrans Holding Limited. They are currently in a trading halt pending investigations by ASX in relation to their proposed acquisition of Resource Connect Pty. Ltd. The following are some of the services offered by SMA-
    "• Service helps to protect Australian brands from the widespread risks associated with trademark squatting" (in China)
    "12 October 2017: SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX: SMA) (‘SmartTrans’, ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce it is leveraging its established team and infrastructure in China to launch an intellectual property (IP) protection service offering for Australian brands entering the Chinese market."
    "SmartTrans’ services suite currently includes: • CFDA registration of products in China & preparatory work for gaining customs clearance; • guidance around managing IP issues, advice for shipping Australian products to Chinese consumers; and • the creation of localised marketing materials."
    My question would be -
    "Does the appointment of Mr. Zirsen to the board of SMA have any relevance to AHZ or is it entirely a personal matter for Mr. Zirsen?"
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.