AVR 0.61% $11.50 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for AGM, page-92

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi and nice to meet you at AGM.
    WP said he'd address most other questions not addressed in the agm later.

Was lucky enough to monopolize the entire board for a few hours afterwards. Getting on plane soon but will post something in the next few days summarising the meeting.

Summary comment is I'm still buying when I can. What a great board we have. All are fantastic people with high work ethics and high integrity levels. All intelligent and driven to succeed. Talked to ratty (he is the real deal), John seabird, Simon Buckingham and the saint. I've talked enough with WP so nice to talk to his trusted lieutenants instead.

Parting comment before flight back to Perth is ahz is continually being derisked. There are no sure things in life but all the elements for massive success exist in ahz. The is almost unlimited blue sky. There is a shared vision by the board. There are world leading products. There is a methodical and slow roll out plan for all products to ensure the leading surgeons who use them don't mess the operation up and falsely blame cc.

I think if you are negative, selling, or down ramping at this point in time then you don't understand the business, or have ulterior motives or need to sell. Good luck to you.

For the people who are positive, there are no guarantees on sp and in the short term. You may need thick skin and patience sometimes and in the short term. From what I heard privately though with the board, my feeling is the sp will rise significantly and 2020 will be met easily.

Gltah and dyor
    I'll share more later.
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.