AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I have been invested with AKP since 2011, so I know very much...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been invested with AKP since 2011, so I know very much how they operate with regards to announcements. I know when they make an estimate for a timeframe to take it with a grain of salt. I know not to expect too much information, and that the information we are going to get is likely going to be cryptic.

Having said all that I think it is fair to say that we should except the company (ANY company) to try and do better this year than the year before.

One thing that bugs me is the rhetoric that the company may not be able to demo at the AGM they don't have the chips available.
    This is a very weak excuse. When the chips became ready for demonstrations they knew there was going to be an AGM right? I mean there is every year. and it is a requirement of being listed on the ASX.
    It's not like they were like "ohh no we forgot about the AGM this year.. how could we.. silly me". The truth is they just didn't care enough to bother to prioritise the demo at the AGM.

Now MAYBE not demoing at the AGM is the correct call. Maybe the amount of chips/demo units they have is so few that they made a judgement call and prioritised the demo units for potential clients rather than show at the AGM.
    Even this I find hard to believe because once again they knew the AGM was coming up so they could have scheduled the unit for transport well ahead of time. They could have optimised where the unit would be at what time and scheduled it to be in Aus for the AGM.
    Even if there was simply no practical way to get the units to Australia, or it simply wasn't worth the effort / trade off. They certainly could have communicated this better.
    Honestly if there is a business case for not doing a demo it at the AGM, then I am all for NOT doing the demo. However, we should be told what the business case is, we should be brought along for the ride.. not given weak excuses.

As I said above I know communication is not AKPs strong suit and frankly I don't expect it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't complain and make noise (pun somewhat intended), hopefully each year they will get slightly better at it and perhaps in another 10 years will be marvelling at how professionally worded and well crafted their announcements are.

Venting done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.