AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Questions for AGM

1. 1,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    It seems increasingly unlikely there will be a demo of the MEMS sound device at the AGM? If we had received confirmation of a demo on a timely basis before the meeting I would have travelled across the ditch to listen to the device and share the excitement with fellow shareholders.
    Time is of the essence and planning and booking a trip at this point could be challenging.
    For those in a similar position can I respectfully suggest we post a series of questions we would like answered at the AGM. I know at least one Australian based shareholder who will be attending and I am confident he would be willing to submit our questions to the meeting for answers from the appropriate director or member of management.
    In fairness to AKP I also suggest these questions be submitted to Ian Dennis later this week to allow time for informed answers to be available at the AGM. We all know how particular AKP is with the wording of announcements!
    I am happy to act as coordinator of the questions if others feel this is a project worth pursuing?
    BobF, your input would most really be appreciated unless of course you propose attending in person.
    This also changes my plans for a celebratory meal at Fish at the Rocks post the AGM. Sorry about that to those who may have attended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.