AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Questions for AGM, page-3

1. 2,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    I think the principal issue is whether the company can actually be sure they will have a working demo system in their hands to demo to the AGM. It strikes me that getting to that point may simply prove too difficult. It also strikes me that that outcome is not the company's fault, and should not be read as such - however inconvenient it may be to shareholders in general and to NZ holders in particular. I note here that Fred Bart clearly acknowledged shareholders frustrations and their desires to actually see and hear proof that the long promoted product they have helped fund is actually real and that its performance is actually at the level of quality and power that we have all been promised and are hoping for. To satisfy this desire he indicated that if necessary an EGM would be held where the product could be demonstrated convincingly. That is excellent news, and as such it is great to know that they do appreciate how we all feel about the ongoing delays.

I had planned to attend only if the company had officially announced that there would be a demo at the AGM. I have had the booking forms open on my Mac for over a week waiting for that announcement. As there has been no official confirmation of a demo, I am still holding off. But as you say making a booking at this late stage may still be possible but potentially difficult to arrange conveniently. It's a 3 hour direct flight from Christchurch but if I cannot get on the right flights that can increase to around 12 hrs each way and cost a lot more overall.

For my part I would be just as happy to attend an EGM where the product was definitely going to be shown to us, as I would in seeing it at the AGM next week. If I lived in Sydney of course I would attend both. But it would basically cost me the equivalent of 150-200 shares for each visit. When I factor in the value of such a parcel after the demo it seems like a lot to waste!

However my own situation is irrelevant to what the company announces. My guess is it could still go down to the wire. We've heard nothing yet because there's nothing definitive to say - yet. But they could get it here this week and set up a demo quickly, and announce it on Friday, and locals could get to see and hear it at the AGM.

I have asked on a number of occasions that AP makes the effort to televise its AGM online so SH outside Sydney can get to join in both the presentation and the discussion at no cost. During COVID I have attended lots of Australian meetings via ZOOM etc (AMP, CQE, PET, TTT, WATT, WBT, etc) and they are hugely beneficial. I would urge other SH to echo my request to Ian Dennis and Fred Bart, because as I understand it they are the ones who would make that decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.