BRU 1.02% 9.9¢ buru energy limited

Questions for AGM, page-2

1. 2,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I suggest you email these questions because from my experience at Buru AGMs, answering detailed questions in front of a live audience tends to garner a vague, defensive answer. They like to stick to a script at the AGM and you'll probably get a better response from someone not in the spotlight.

My thoughts:

Is there a target/estimated month/quarter for the commencement of the Minres JV exploration wells and when can we expect information on the prospects?
    Probably, post cyclone season. May onwards.
    Prospect info- ? Def needs a company response

During the period of decreased field activity, there have been mentions of reprocessing of existing seismic surveys and over preceding years there have been further seismic’s acquired. I don’t recall much information being released on what this has achieved. How has this work progressed?
    Probably a work in progress with many incomplete prospect analysis after lean years probably stripped staff resources. Still the case I reckon, with all hands on deck for Raf and Onshore Carnarvon wells. The company will want to be focused on cream of the prospects.
    Previously updates have included some information and maps on leads and prospects which can equate to risked valuations and in turn get the attention of the market. Are there any updates on what this work has achieved?
    I'd be very surprised if they have even the slightest amount of info they'd share with a retail holder or the market.
    Can we expect an updated prospect inventory? (I know this may not be a current focus, but I still think there is intrinsic value in this being released to market)..
    I think this approach and any intrinsic value ascribed to 'prospects' and 'potential' has failed in the past. It ends up looking like multiple impressive prospects, but then very little achieved in drilling them, leaving investors disappointed. Market wants cash flow, proven reserves and imminent takeover potential.

Is it anticipated that Rafa1 will be re-completed/tested prior to or after any appraisal drilling at Rafa?
    Hopefully the company can offer you some insight and I'd like to know the details as well.
    On completion of the Rafa 3D, how long would processing of the results take and can we expect an announcement regarding the interpretation’s of the results?
    Buru will want to inform the market ASAP on any upgrade to Raf reserve potential, and i'd be surprised if they'd want to put a timeline on completed processing in response to your question. Probably an announcement on approximate 2023 quarter after they complete the 3D.

My questions for the AGM are:

When will shareholders be informed as to how we might benefit from 2H resources being a subsidiary of Buru ie IPO?
    When will Geovault release its commercial operating model and will Buru shareholders benefit in a similar way to 2H resources if it leads to IPO?

I'd really like a graphic illustration of our multiple 3C reserves within the context of the 3D illustrated basin.
    So update this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5211/5211768-deb0e3cebc8d81e72c52a507f807c9e0.jpg
    to a graphic that captures new 3D mapped reserves like Rafa, Yulleroo and any other discovery that Buru has suggested contains oil or gas.
    Maybe something like zooming in on the graphic below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5211/5211783-ec6fb5af2355e2ea107b1fc3bd76c923.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $66.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $19.05K 196.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 149999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ 107883
Last updated 15.55pm 16/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.