SRI 0.00% 1.8¢ sipa resources limited

questions for any agm attendees, page-3

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    not only the communicating but the actual "doing" needs to be better planned from what I am reading on the forum and what appears to be a jump here jump there approach needs to be stopped. That's the problem of looking for the big one - cant drill too close together like IMO should be done along some holes and appears the "scatter" approach is done in the hope of hitting that something big. And after a drill and somewhat disappointing results there is always that lull in energy whilst sorting out the next step. Unfortunately can't print here what I feel!!!. So questions - remuneration packages - are they to be reviewed given the time taken to get to this stage. What performance benchmarks are placed on executives?. Also what criteria is used to select drill locations - both in recent times and for the future?. lastly - without giving out too much away - are there any background moves in the event of cashflow considerations and given last CR failure? (particularly if it is anticipated that future CR's may not be overly successful unless something substantial is located in the ground). All IMO so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.