IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

questions for c. cairns, page-71

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Mick
    If you want to "wish " for a 1c or 2c unfranked dividend x 844 mill shares ( $16.9 mill payout ), thats your wish and prerogative .
    But my wish and prerogative is that :
    *Igr pays off debt at the Boards' indicated rate
    *Igr reduces hedging at the Boards' indicated levels
    *Igr pursues its $23 mill exploration Budget for the current financial year , as the Board has set .
    *Igr ensures the Underground development gets up and running at Maxwells , the Salt Creek Mine continues to perform , the overall Resources and Reserves increases to a ensure a 7 to 10 year mine life as per the time frame set by the Board .
    *Igr delivers on the above , and doesn't consider another immediate capital raising , as endorsed by the Board ( save and except for an exceptional acquisition opportunity )
    *Igr ensures , by implementing the above , that it has a takeover defence to any unwarranted and "opportunistic" merger or acquisition price that might be under consideration by a predator .
    * Igr receives the continuing price elevation in gold without a tearaway $A price ---but that one , the Board can only predict but can't control.

If that all happens in 12 months ...and in the future we become a Newcrest , or maybe even a Troy at a lesser end of the scale , then I will be delighted to receive a dividend .
    For every 10c capital appreciation of each IGR share , the market cap of IGR increases by $84 mill ....and currently , we will get that by exploration results , a performing Plant , and delivery of Plant performance and Budget expectations and Resource and Reserve increases , not dividends , as you seem to require to meet your personal IGR expectations .
    Just in my humble opinion ---
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.