IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Okay, looking at the 300k @2013 i am thinking it is supposed to...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Okay, looking at the 300k @2013 i am thinking it is supposed to be 2014.. Quite sure at some point the 300k ounces p/y were meant during the conversation.

They did say however that with underground mining the plant has the potential to be upgraded to 1.5Mpta, giving a production of 150k-170k for the Randall plant. Actually, there is a study underway to increase the plant as we speak. If they can open the second plant in the Aldiss somewhere in 2014, they can reach that figure of 300k I suppose. but keep in mind, the report is written by.. well me.. that should say something. I make mistakes, Should i have written a disclaimer with it? So don't consider things your read as solid facts.

The dividend is in my humble opinion not a problem. I believe the board is trying to build a long lasting company with a hugh potential and promised that for years to the longterm shareholders; they never promised a quick dividend.
    Paying out dividend doesnt serve our interest and would be a waste of money to pay out at this point. A company with a minelife of 6yrs is not worth it, they must develop all the potentials area's andproduction and they need money for that. TBH, i rather have a second plant by 2014 or something then a small dividend now. The way to go is to get a higher marketcap(sp) and that will be our pay-out.

Just my 2cents on that matter.

As for any additional cap raising; highly unlikely. They told us that they will also have a commercial credit facility in place somewhere next year if they need any additional cash and mainly they can just pay for things with the cash from the cashflow.

To give a last disclosure; i will be increasing my shareholding in the company after i heard their presentation. Havent seen a better oppurtunity where i feel my money is in a solid, safe place with immenent potential to grow. But then again, i also thought that of Grange Resources at one point in history..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.