IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

OK but:-Given that IGR has at least $35mil in the till now and...

1. 22,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    OK but:-

Given that IGR has at least $35mil in the till now and that forward earnings should be (100K ozs x $1000)
    another $100 mil and if the $25 mil exploration being spent
    in the interim should see a mine life 10 yrs+.

Come this time next year, the company should have
    $100 mil in the till.

$17 mil divvie is not a big ask and as I said previously,
    would inspire confidence in instos because it would literally tick all the boxes in the company stats as
    published weekly in the Fin Review.

Otherwise, IGR will appear like the rabble of other gold miners without a divvie yield. At present only the top 7 goldminers pay a divvie. The question you have to ask
    is will paying $17 mil to its rightful owners add more than that to the market cap? My answer is an overwhelming Yes!

Even small emerging miners such as KRM are considering paying a divvie with less than 12 months full production.

IGR's transition to miner is under microscope because
    many explorers find difficulty in curbing spending and delivering to shareholders; just listen to comments on Your Money Your Call.

Just remember that instos and SMSFs* constitute a large
    share of equity buyers and the broader target IGR can make itself in this market, the better.

Cheers
    Moorookamick
    *SMSFs constitute almost a third of the total super funds under management since the GFC and are more likely to invest in cos like IGR. The bigger funds mostly stay in
    in the top 50 because the like insurance options.
    (They can sell covered calls or buy puts on these stocks)

That's why a divvie is important. MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.