WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Questions for Conference Call 17th September, page-104

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi jase -

I think that the key question certainly on my mind atm that obviously relates to the timing of the conference call and long awaited news and developments is a question that by nature cannot be asked during the call as it should resolve itself either way beforehand, that is;-

Will there be any news of sufficient gravitas BEFORE the conference call to allay growing shareholder concerns that we are being inextricably strung along so unmercifully that the last few years of holding Obj shares is gaining an uncanny resemblance to Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot..............

Once again thanks for all your prodigious efforts in prodding the company into some type of reluctant communicative relationship.........hell, I've got one of them at home so on one level I can actually understand Obj managements intent - let's just wear the buggers down

I would imagine that many holders are reaching a point of exasperation with the history of carrot dangling that will soon boil over unless concrete tangible results, read money and further bona fide money-making ventures preferably with a range of motivated partners, are achieved -

They have had more than enough time to address shareholder concerns and this conference call should have no fluff and waffle but showcase a bright and profitable future of which we all know this technology and know how is capable of - not that hard is it?

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.