WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Questions for Conference Call 17th September, page-143

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Low expectations for the conference were met, as usual, since there was nothing new announced to discuss.

Apparently it's a new company due to the new Directors and Chairman - yet poor old Jeff, the guy still doing the only discernible 'doing', still gets handpassed the questions.

On that point, why elicit a list of quesion in advance, then act like it's the first time you've heard them? Not sure if that was a bit of self-serving nonsense or that they really hadn't bothered to read them and prepare answers in advance - or which of those alternatives is worse.

Informing investors is supposed to be the purpose of the conference - at least from the investors point of view...not a stunned silence meeting each question followed by a hunt round for a volunteer to blandly extemporise on, or more accurately, around, the topic.

The response to 'what exactly have the new Directors been doing' seemed to go something like this:

Q.'What have you been doing on your latest holiday Johnny?'

A. 'Well, a few years ago, I used to spend a couple of weeks on the Amalfi coast. I am a strong swimmer and enjoy sunbaking and pasta. I once ran the 1500 metres quite fast and chicks dig me. I think these attributes will serve me really well...over to you Jeff.'

They at least sound enthuiastic about what they have been doing - whatever that is - and whichever of the different potential strategies mentioned they might, or might not, implement in the future.

When they said they wanted an Olympic BOD, I didn't realise they meant based in Rome.

Anyway, the conference had no effect on just waiting to see what 2019/ 20 brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.