WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Low expectations for the conference were met, as usual, since...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Low expectations for the conference were met, as usual, since there was nothing new announced to discuss.

Apparently it's a new company due to the new Directors and Chairman - yet poor old Jeff, the guy still doing the only discernible 'doing', still gets handpassed the questions.

On that point, why elicit a list of quesion in advance, then act like it's the first time you've heard them? Not sure if that was a bit of self-serving nonsense or that they really hadn't bothered to read them and prepare answers in advance - or which of those alternatives is worse.

Informing investors is supposed to be the purpose of the conference - at least from the investors point of view...not a stunned silence meeting each question followed by a hunt round for a volunteer to blandly extemporise on, or more accurately, around, the topic.

The response to 'what exactly have the new Directors been doing' seemed to go something like this:

Q.'What have you been doing on your latest holiday Johnny?'

A. 'Well, a few years ago, I used to spend a couple of weeks on the Amalfi coast. I am a strong swimmer and enjoy sunbaking and pasta. I once ran the 1500 metres quite fast and chicks dig me. I think these attributes will serve me really well...over to you Jeff.'

They at least sound enthuiastic about what they have been doing - whatever that is - and whichever of the different potential strategies mentioned they might, or might not, implement in the future.

When they said they wanted an Olympic BOD, I didn't realise they meant based in Rome.

Anyway, the conference had no effect on just waiting to see what 2019/ 20 brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.