WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Because Management remains clueless in many areas. "free...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Because Management remains clueless in many areas.

"free publicity! nothing could go wrong there!"

"P&G using our tech in multiple products over several years! Nothing could go wrong there!"

Seriously, this stuff up was destined to happen. ACA, whatever you think of the show's quality, is "investigative journalism". They were never going to run a segment on a product making significant claims without putting it to the test (even if ineptly handled). OBJ should have known this and insisted on test parameters before agreeing to be involved. So tired of this. I have not even seen the segment as I can not bear to watch.

And without a major announcement before the 17th, I predict the conference call will be a miserable experience:

How is progress on those 4 or 5 100 million dollar business units?

How is progress on Bodyguard where two years ago, it was reported the biggest problem we had was choosing which distributors would give us the best combination of deals.

What happened to wound care that was trotted out for a presentation and never heard of again?

20 million by 2017? 10 cents by 2018? Can you offer any near term positive predictions that are believable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.