CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Questions for CTL A.G.M

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    CTL is going to have an Annual General Meeting, sooner or later!

With that in mind I think it timely to discuss Questions that could or should be asked at the AGM. As I have experience in exploration, mining and processing but little in the ways of the ASX, Finance and Corporate governance, I will stick to what I know.

If any questions relate to what was published in any CTL announcements I think It would be helpful to refer to the particular announcement with the date and item so people like myself who have trouble keeping track of things can keep up.

To kick things off here are some of the questions that I would like to ask.

At Union Hill Gold Mine what exploration, drilling and assaying was done that conform with the current Australian Standards before any mining activities commensed and who was responsible for this? If this was not done who was responsible for this?

What was the financial costings/planning and projections including the income and expenditures for mining and production at Union Hill Gold Mine before any mining or production began and who was responsible for this? If this was not done who's decision was this.

How many thousand tonnes of ore were mined from Union Hill Gold Mine and processed through the Mill/Processing Plant up until the 1st of January 2019?

What was the average grade of Gold in grams per tonne in the ore mined from Union Hill Gold Mine and processed through the processing plant up until the 1st of January 2019?

Was Due Diligence done in relation to the exploration, drilling, sampling, assaying and projected costings of the Union Hill Gold Mine and who's responsible was this and what were the results? If no Due Diligence was done before mining and production were started at Union Hill Gold Mine who's decision not to do this was it and why? Who is responsible?

Was there any influence or pressure from any substantial CTL share holder to begin mining and production at the Union Hill Gold Mine? If there was who was this influence and or pressure from?

Were any CTL shareholders given more information of the gold grades and how many tonnes were being mined from Union Hill Gold Mine than any other CTL shareholders?

What was the total cost of installing , renting and then later removing the secondary crusher at the processing plant that the ore from Union Hill and A1 gold went through.

What was the cost of increasing the capacity of the tailings dam at the processing plant and how much unused capacity was there in the tailings dam before Union Hill Gold Mine was brought into production?

If Union Hill Gold Mine had not been brought into production, how many months or years of capacity in the tailings dam would have been available if only the ore from the A1 mine were processed through the process plant?

Has CTL found it difficult to find an auditor to audit the book's and sign off on them?

This is just the start of the beginning of questions that I believe need answering in detail. I am sure many of you have many more questions for the CTL A.G.M an I look forward to reading them.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.