CCM 7.25% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

Questions for Director.

1. 5,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Roly,First of all, my name is Xxxxxx and I hold Close to 2 million shares in FYI .I have a couple of important points I would like to raise with you. Firstly I would like to congratulate you along with other shareholders on your outstanding efforts keeping the SOI low minimising dilution over the past 2.5 years that I have been invested. I have been a big believer in you Roly and our company hence why I am still here. There are a few issues that I think need to be addressed and these issues are consistently being raised with current shareholders and myself,please consider our voices for change we want see results. We are starting to get frustrated with a side ways share price.The questions I would like to raise with you are as follows:1. I along with others would like you to initiate coverage with a substantial investment company like Canaccord genuity, reason they have a huge investor base and our story needs to be heard to the wider market. ( I have personally seen there coverages with others companies and they do an outstanding job).2. I would like to see a name change to something that sounds more relevant to HPA like HPA Australia for example. 3. I would like to see another board member with expertise in marketing and project development big name with a great track record of building companies even if we have to pay him performance shares? Michael X. Schlumpberger or Anthony TSE for example they bring great investors with them.4. I personally think FYI should be valued at 20 cents why are we still at 5 cents? The marketing needs to be addressed?5. What potential by products are we expecting need more on this can we improve on our 46% IRR ?6. What’s going on with our potash? Can we divest those assets?7. If HPA is our flag ship product why have we still got potash all over our webpage, this needs to updated with a name change?Roly, These are just a few things that I along with other shareholders would like to see addressed. I would like to buy more shares in FYI and feel more committed but I am starting to feel we are not being proactive enough and things need to change. I am losing patience it’s been 2.5 long years, Please consider our thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.3¢ $5.388K 84.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62462 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 123000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.