ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Questions for ECT Rep, page-31

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Like the creativity Plext... I don't know who to quote a post in another thread, and missed who else may have mentioned it but @chin4 noted "Some have suggested it may be legal to reduce the actual 0.9/1.5 numbers?" as another creative option.  He also noted LT's conversion of millions of options at a loss to benefit the company.

If the above were legal (I am not sure whether it would be), I know the company has often portrayed the desire to benefit long-term holders, so I would throw out if they are considering considering out-of-the-box solutions like the above, they may want to recognize those who have spoken with their wallet over those who might have been more concerned about themselves (not pointed, just noting the hedging nature of the ELF which is more self-serving versus those that fronted up and put their cash into the company).  As such, another possible option:

-If looking to reduce the 0.9/1.5 numbers, then also consider the ESIOC numbers because those that converted before the A's and particularly the B's before a certain date really were doing it for the benefit of the company (assumption only) for the most part.

Only my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $419 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 19761726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532403 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.